Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My ads changed

I posted the piece on cheese heroin today and suddenly the Google ads at the top of my page all turned to ads for drug rehabs, sober living and urine test secrets.

Not the image I was going for.

So, to correct this, an experiment. Here goes:

Hunting, fishing, game warden, trout, bass, moose, elk, lunker, lures, rifles, ATV, camouflage, buck knives, gut, rod, reel, striper, deer, ten-pointer, pike, bass boat, charter, fillet, hunting, fishing, game warden, trout, bass, moose, elk, lunker, lures, rifles, ATV, camouflage, buck knives, gut, rod, reel, striper, deer, ten-pointer, pike, bass boat, charter, fillet, hunting, fishing, game warden, trout, bass, moose, elk, lunker, lures, rifles, ATV, camouflage, buck knives, gut, rod, reel, striper, deer, ten-pointer, pike, bass boat, charter, fillet.

Let's see what happens. If there are fishing and hunting ads on my site, we'll know. And its better than the drug ads.

Because so far I've made a grand total of nothing from the ads anyway.

No comments: