Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can anyone offer help to a fellow EMSer?

I received this email from someone I met at an EMS conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Mr. Limmer,

I enjoy hearing you every November in Salt Lake. My wife and I had a child four months ago and he has been hospitalized since. He was diagnosed with a motor neuron disorder. We are trying to get him home but live in a "no service area" for home health care companies. We trached him after many unsuccessful attempts coming off the vent. To make us a family again it is going to require us finding a vent. Kemmerer's hospital is willing to take on our child they can't afford a vent. We are even looking for a refurbished one. Do you know of anyone that could help us? Our boy is currently on a LTV 1150 and doing great. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you this November.

Thanks,

Lenn Johnson
Cokeville, WY


It is a great conference out there with some wonderful people. This family needs some help. I've seen the readership for my blog grow around the country. Can anyone help Lenn and his family?

No comments: