Monday, October 27, 2008

The healthcare system...in France

I am determined to post at least 3 times per week on my blog. Stimulating, thought provoking items everyone will want to read and comment on. And when I can't do that I'll post a link to an article where someone else has done this for me. :-)

The article from CBS News (below) should make you think. While the pros and cons of "socialized medicine" usually cause some passionate discussions--including quality of care and access times--can you read this article and truly say to yourself that we are doing the best we can do?

The system in France is about $14 billion in debt. But I'd certainly feel better bailing out a health care system like that than I would spending a trillion to bail out the greedy, visionless bozos on Wall Street.

Enjoy...and post a comment or two.

CBS News story on the health care system in France

No comments: